Married: Amanda & Richard, Manvel, TX

Amanda & Richard were married at a family friend's house in Manvel, TX on April 10th. The beautiful flowers were done by Darryl & Co. and their official photographer was Carolyn Jones. Tent, linens, and furniture provided by Aztec Events & Tents. They had these unique wooden signs for the bar area, the water bucket, the wedding entrance, and the gift bench. Family & friends also provided the catering and the home made wine (which was delicious!!). I was the matron of honor, but I had my camera with me to catch some detail shots before the wedding, and Justin took a couple of ceremony photos from his seat. It truly was a beautiful wedding. You can see the slideshow from Carolyn right here, and it's totally worth a look or three! They also had a photobooth from FunPix Photobooth - it was great! You'll see 2 of those photos at the end - one of the bridesmaids/bride & one of me and Justin.

Photobucket
I made this photo guestbook for them using the combined engagement photos from Carolyn and me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment