Amber & Matt / Webster, TX Maternity Session

I knew Amber had been following my work since Mandie's wedding, but I didn't know until I got to the session that she was one of my very very very first client's sister! I love this small world :) Matt wasn't horribly thrilled to be participating at first (i get that alot in my email), but I'm fairly certain my mustang had something to do with warming him up to the idea of having some fun in front of the camera. It's great to have something to make small talk with the guys with to break the ice! The last outfit change featured them in their Houston Texans gear, and I didn't realize until I started editing, exactly what Matt's shirt said. I found it fairly humorous if they plan to have more kiddos. Haha!


Texans Maternity Photography Texan Fans Watt




































                                                                                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment