Couple : Kalie & Kris

Kris & Kalie were another set of happily married models for our engagement shoots at Leslie's workshop. I had shot so many couples in the course of December last year, that I opted to spend most of my time with a bride and groom (not yet blogged), and therefore only got to shoot Kris & Kalie during Leslie's early morning instruction. Once again, I urge you to go visit Leslie's album on facebook where she shows off her images that she took while talking to us, and then you can see where she was, vs where I was, and ill even post some behind the scenes images before im through blogging about this workshop :) But here's Kris & Kalie! These 2 are too cute for words. I mean, just look how beautiful they are!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment