It's Our Birthday! / (and you're getting presents!)

Today is Justin's birthday (can you guess how old he is?) ;) My birthday is in 2 weeks (August 13th!). So to celebrate, we wanted to pretend it was your birthday too.

Book your fall 2012 session between now & August 13th, 2012 - and receive an additional $50 in print credit!


Use your credit toward prints you plan to frame yourself, or a canvas or standout print, or an album/book, or whatever you can dream of. It doesn't matter which of the regular portrait sessions you purchase - you're getting an additional $50 to spend on printed items.

Session must take place between September 1st & November 30, 2012 to be eligible for the extra print credit.

Happy birthday to us? Happy birthday to you!

Fall spots are limited (only three left in October!), so email me before August 13th!

                                                                                                               


3 comments :

  1. OoOoOohhhhh My Goodness! My little sweet pea! I think I am going to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just the perfect photo to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete