Daniela's Quinceañera - Katy, TX Photography

Surprisingly, I had never attended a Quinceañera before. I was excited and nervous driving over to Willow Fork Country Club. I had no idea what to expect. I’d only spoken to Daniela’s father over the phone and he was so sweet. He was so proud of his beautiful daughter. She had a stunning dress, and I enjoyed watching the dancing after dinner was served, the bottom of the dress came off, and the music sped up. So much energy and love filled the room! And a special thanks to my sister for coming with me when Justin couldn't.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment