Las Vegas 2010, Part 3

Well, 1 more Vegas post after this and then perhaps I can get back to blogging some portraits after Mandie gets married in 2 weeks. I cant wait to post her bridals! Until then...

Hoover Dam. I didnt know much about it really. Didn't imagine I'd ever actually get to see it either. What a piece of work. And the new bridge? Who designs these things? Craziness! I dont think I want to drive over it. Ever. I'm not scared of heights. Unless i'm driving. No thanks. Anyway, we showed up at the dam, booked a tour, and then did a little self guided tour until the other one started. We got to go inside the dam, look out one of the vents, see data on the walls from earthquakes, see where the turbines, watch a video... Amazing stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment