Before & After #23

I've received so many great comments regarding the show below. Which amazed me, because this was my first attempt at a shadow type shot like this. A lot of people have commented on the offset of the shadow, and at the time I took it, that didn't even cross my mind. I was just excited that the idea was working! Sure, I'd love to attempt this again and get the shadow centered, but I don't like this photo any less because of that. :)

Canon 5D, 50mm f/1.2L @ f/2.0, ISO 500, 1/8000 sec

I cropped the car on the left out...and added a light tint and brightness to the shadows.





To see more edits or add your own, please visit:









4 comments :

  1. Cool idea and I love the glow on the pavement behind them.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW amazing! <3 it!

    Traci

    @ Ordinary Inspirations

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool photo! The after is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome edit. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete