Vashti's (After the Wedding) Bridals / Seabrook, TX



Vashti was married earlier this year at the Admiral on Clear Lake in Seabrook, TX. If you're looking for a little place with an overview of the water to party at for your wedding reception, definitely check out the Admiral! I did not photograph her wedding, but she contacted me for a bridal session after the fact. We didn't focus on it being a trash the dress session, because it really wasn't...but we didn't worry so much about the dress getting dirty either. She really liked the look of Brittany's bridals down in Galveston, but didn't want to drive that far. So once she told me about the Admiral, I knew of the perfect spot to also hit while we were in the area! Vashti, thanks for trusting my location choice and being so fun to photograph!





























                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment