Mila & Emeline / Cousin's First Christmases

I knew I wanted to attempt some indoor Christmas portraits this year, and these two lovely ladies were perfect! I got to photograph some other cousin's Christmas pics as well, but I haven't been given the go ahead to post, so it'll be at least Tuesday until you see them ;) So I threw the idea to do these pics at Mila & Emeline's mommas, and they took it further and said let's do pjs and cookies too! So cute!! I hope we get to do this EVERY year!














If you like Eme's headband - check out Birdie Baby Boutique! You've seen their headbands and name blocks here many times before :)






































                                                                                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment