Before & After / #42

This before and after is from my latest session. Seriously, I had so much fun, I shot it Sunday morning and had it edited the same night. Or maybe I was just entirely caught up and was way too excited about how the images came out. Either way...fun! Scroll down or click read more to see the before and after and camera settings :)






Canon 5D Mark III + Canon 85mm f/1.8

ISO 640, f/3.2, 1/1600 sec




I had used my handy expodisc to get a pretty good image straight out of camera. But I darkened it a bit with lightroom, knowing I was about to be entirely counter productive in photoshop by brightening it again. haha! But then instead of having to bring down the opacity of my photoshop layers, I was able to run my master action as is, and then just get some fun tones afterwards.





                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment