Courtney Family Maternity Session / Manvel, TX Photography

I've had SO many repeat clients this year. Y'all make me so happy! Julie emailed me let me know their family was expanding and that she wanted me to document it, and then she booked four total sessions and I almost exploded with excitement! They make laugh so hard. And I would love to live on this property their friends let us shoot on. It was a dream! They were a dream. Ah I love my job.




 photo Courtney2.jpg

 photo Courtney3.jpg

 photo Courtney5.jpg

 photo Courtney9.jpg

 photo Courtney52.jpg

 photo Courtney11.jpg

 photo Courtney12.jpg

 photo Courtney10.jpg

 photo Courtney14.jpg

 photo Courtney15.jpg

 photo Courtney16.jpg

 photo Courtney25.jpg

 photo Courtney18.jpg

 photo Courtney33.jpg

 photo Courtney27.jpg

 photo Courtney30.jpg

 photo Courtney35.jpg

 photo Courtney42.jpg

 photo Courtney46.jpg

 photo Courtney44.jpg







                                                                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment