Black & White Wednesday - "Engaged"

Sunday morning I woke up in the most ridiculous amount of itchy mosquito bites I've ever had in my life. I had spent Saturday morning at Brazos Bend State Park. My first trip ever there. Never mind the daily rains we'd had for the last week. Bringing a can of OFF never crossed my mind. Lesson learned.

I was at the park for Kelly & Andrew's engagement session. Here's a few I quickly edited the same day for their sneak peak on facebook. The larger ones in black and white for well...black & white wednesday, and a few small colored ones, because well, the mosquito bites were worth it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the long road

1 comment :

  1. Love the close up BW of them kissing.
    Great editing.
    Also love the processing of the one with the gal sitting on the fence. Great ambiance.

    ReplyDelete