Black & White Wednesday - Trash the Dress

I wish I'd have known Alexis when she got married, she's so fun! But i've been lucky enough to photograph her sister's family and her and her husband tho. Might I also congratulate them on their baby news? Yay!! I was so excited when Alexis asked me to shoot some trash the dress photos for her after she saw my own shoot. A couple of weeks ago, i posted a teaser from Alexis' trash the dress session. I wanted to share another one for Black & White Wednesday today. It's a different processed look than my typical stuff...

Using Pioneer Woman's "Heartland" action
Photobucket

Ok I get it, the dress doesnt look too trashed now does it? It got there tho!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's some more here.

the long road

No comments :

Post a Comment