Chris & Rachel - Part 2

How 'bout that. I said I'd blog today, and it's 11PM, but I'm blogging! I also said we'd be turning up the heat in today's post, and I'm staying true to that too. Which is good, because a cold front blind sighted me this evening. At the beginning of this session, I don't think Chris & Rachel were too sure about it. We were laughing and giggling and wondering all over the property getting comfortable, and I think they thought I was a little crazy. I mean, why on earth would I be asking married folks to get a little closer? They didn't think they could nail the more serious poses, and they knocked 'em out of the park and created some of my new favorite photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment