Gamble Family - Part 1 - Thorndale, TX

This session meant the absolute world to me. Mommy Gamble and I are friends from elementary school. If you ask her about how we met, she'll tell you how she moved to Thorndale and saw me in class. She immediately noticed my neatly organized pencil case and knew we'd be best buds. She was right. I moved away in 5th grade, and somehow, we stayed connected. There's this thing called the post office, and I actually had to send letters to my friends back home! haha! God bless the ease of social networking these days. We've been able to keep up to date with each other so much easier.

I try to go back to my hometown once or twice a year, usually for the annual cook-off, but I made a very special day trip up this last December to photograph the Gamble family. We had so much fun, that there's no way I could show you all in one post. So here's the first half - where we spent our time on main street. This just so happens to be where they filmed "The Rookie."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I must give a HUGE shoutout to Mommy Gamble again tho... because prior to this session, she lost 80 lbs! So proud of her.
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I love these family portraits. The little girl is just precious!!! Love the blonde curls!

    ReplyDelete