Monday Mishmash / 9 /

So I'm sitting there at my computer last night, editing sneak peeks from both of the day's shoots, and my facebook & twitter feeds went NUTS. I know you know what I'm talking about. I don't really want to comment too much, since there's so many other things going around, but Brad Paisley said it best: "If you see someone in a military uniform tomorrow [today], for heaven's sake give them a hug. Or a drink. Or a new car." God bless our troops!

/ Mini /
I have yet to meet a person who doesn't like mini coopers. I'm just sayin'.

/ Chick-Fil-A /
Chick-Fil-A is the best. We love them for welcoming the car show on Saturday's in Kemah. And the Pearland one is always doing something great for the community. The latest event is happening today! And you can read about it out here. Ty was a good friend of mine back in high school, and I'm so glad to hear of all the support he has from everyone!

/ Gym /
Pretty sure I haven't actually spoken of our gym directly here, but we go to Body Evolution in Pearland, and pretty much have since before the grand opening. They celebrated their first anniversary this past weekend! Jose Cruz from the Astros was on hand to celebrate also, and Luis Scola from the Rockets joined in last minute (Luis drove up in a black shelby GT too hehe!). I think they both live in the area actually. But we got autographs and photos, and had a great time. Body Evolution is a wonderful gym! They know us by name, and everyone is so friendly and welcoming when you walk in. Pretty sure we have a couple free passes if you want to try them out!





1 comment :