Monday Mishmash / 7 /


I'd been on such a blogging rolllll for a couple weeks, but I let it slip last week. I think I more than made up for it tho...by blogging on Saturday, hello! But at least that lag in blogging led to the end of our car shopping experience! We didn't have to get rid of any mustangs (we were looking at new ones) & I got a red mini cooper S!

/ bridal portraits /
Having to hang onto them until after the wedding kinda stinks a little bit. But I promise last nights pictures will be worth the reveal in June.

/ on a sad note /
Today's post is in loving memory of Bingo. Bingo went to doggy heaven yesterday, and I feel so priveleged to have captured him at his parent's engagement session. I strongly encourage bringing your pets to your sessions if they are a huge part of your life like Bingo was to Mallory & Chad.




Look for Mallory & Chad's wedding on the blog soon. Have a good week y'all! (and go hug your pets!)




No comments :

Post a Comment