Heffernan & Labbe Family Christmas Photos / Humble, TX


Portraits of yours and your sister's family make a GREAT gift for your mother! That's what these ladies are doing. Originally, it was just a session with one sister for Christmas cards, and then they decided to give me double the fun. And I'm not complaining at all. I had such a great time photographing their kids and giving the littlest ones piggy back rides. We photographed siblings and age groups and girls and boys only and all sorts of combinations! And they did such a great job with their clothing selections. If you need any inspiration for what to wear and how to coordinate your session, look no further! H & L Families - thanks for sharing such a fun morning with me!





































Family sessions are my favorite! Contact me below to set up yours today!



                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment