Taryn & Andy / Webster, TX Maternity Photography

Rounding out this year's maternity sessions so far, meet Taryn & Andy. Can I just say...that I'm glad I only had to pick which photos to blog (far too many, ha!)... and that I don't envy Taryn having to pick out which images to hang on her wall? Because I'd have a huge unorganized collage of every single one of the photos covering a solid wall. But being that Taryn is extremely crafty (she takes photos and bakes and made all these cool things you're about to see), I know she's managed to find a classier way to display 'em ;) Oh, and she's gorgeous. Spending the afternoon with these two was so much fun. They tried to convince me that Andy wasn't going to cooperate very well. Which I soon found out, just meant that we were going to laugh... a lot. Taryn had asked what my ideas were prior to the session, and minus the wind blowing far too much to hang some things in the trees, everything else turned out as perfect as we had imagined it. Taryn & Andy - Jensen is going to be so very blessed to have you two as parents. Thank you for choosing me to capture these special memories for y'all.























Baby Jensen made her crave cupcakes. Sounds like my kind of pregnancy!



































                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment