Garcia Family / Cypress, TX Family Photography

The email I received from Mom just after the sneak peaks, started off like this: "I'm sooooo happy with the results of the pictures you posted. I honestly didn't think we would get that many good shots! Natalya was  very cranky." Natalya is the baby of the family, and she runs the show. And yes, she was fighting the end of an illness. She made me think very quickly and work fast, and I know Mom was worried. But after running backwards down a trail with the camera up to my face as they ran forward to keep the little one laughing and singing (if you can call it that, haha) songs I'd forgotten the lyrics to, it's all worth it when Mom sends you that message! Thanks for being such great sports Garcia Family!






                                                                                                                        

No comments :

Post a Comment