Amanda & Richard, Engagement - Photography in Manvel, TX

Amanda's my best friend - and I've actually known Richard for a couple years longer than her, thanks to Justin. I've seen both of them go through many phases of life, and I'm glad they've been brought together! Amanda and Richard are getting married on April 10, 2010. I can't photograph the event because... I'm the matron of honor! So I'm all kinds of excited. She was a maid of honor in my wedding last May too. Her photographer for the wedding is Carolyn Jones. They'd been trying to setup the engagement shoot for weeks - you know...those few weeks where the weather was awful around here? It rained for like 3 weekends in a row. The ground was soggy - with no intention of drying up anytime soon. I think they rescheduled 2 or 3 times...and were on schedule for Dec. 19th...up until the 18th. Well, Amanda & Richard actually live in the same neighborhood we do - so we were on stand by to have an engagement shoot anyway if mother nature let us. And she did. So off we went to Amanda's mom's house down the road to squeeze in what we could. I was really looking forward to watching Carolyn shoot them tho - they're so silly! I wanted to watch someone else pose Richard, 'cause usually he's doing this:

Photobucket

But i think he cooperated quite well this day. See for yourself :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment