Before & After #24

Today's before & after photo comes from a session earlier this year with the Gomez family. It was hot outside, and we started a little later than I usually prefer. The sun kept peeking in and out of the clouds, and the second I would change the camera settings, it would duck right back in. So, I think the original of this one is a little dark and lacks the contrast I tend to like. There was green and blue everywhere and I needed it to pop!

Canon 5D w/ 50mm f/1.2L @ f/2.8, 1/5000 sec, ISO 250
Edited in Photoshop CS3






To see more edits or add your own, please visit:







8 comments :

  1. Great pic! Love the edits! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. I love your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean edit. Love that it's brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in your edit are lovely. I like how the edit makes the couple pop more. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo! The brightening and color pop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the edit! The color pop is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete