Jenna & Derek's Alice In Wonderland Wedding at Shirley Acres

    When I first met Jenna, we were both wearing our converse, and she told me her wedding inspiration was Alice In Wonderland. Ummm...Awesome much?! I had totally just watched the My Fair Wedding episode where David Tutera had put his spin on the idea, so I was super excited when I got the message that she was going to book us! Jenna's fabulous bridal session gave me a little bit of insight as to what I was to expect on the wedding day, but I was more than tickled when I arrived to see such amazing details and a huge party goin' on. The wedding & reception were held this past October, on the beautiful grounds at Shirley Acres in Houston, near Cypress, Tx. Jenna & Derek opted for a first look, and allowed me to capture one of my most favorite moments ever. A big thanks goes to my 2nd shooter for the night, Stacy Anderson of Stacy Anderson Photography.










The first look!

(Bottom 2 Derek photos compliments of Stacy!)


Bottom left... FAVE!



(Bottom left by Stacy!)






(Bottom right by Stacy! Awwww)




















They wrote their own vows and it was the sweetest thing!











Is this a great looking bridal party or what?!













The details....aaaahh the details.

















The speeches were another big tearjerker. So sweet.





but then?!?! Parrrrttyyyyy!







(Bottom two by Stacy - the bouquet split into two!)



(Right two by Stacy - these moments are so fun to tag-team!)


I hope this post made you feel like you were there. We had a great time. Thanks Jenna & Derek!

                                                                                                               

No comments :

Post a Comment