Senior : Rachel, Part 1

f you saw Rachel's sneak peak, you'll know this was no where near the city streets of Houston. I needed to go to Corsicana to pick up some new wheels for my car and Rachel's mom had inquired a couple weeks ago about when I'd be in the area again. So i let them know what day, which happened to be prom night, and Rachel came over to my great grandma's house in Franklin, TX, where I'd stayed the night before (it's a long drive y'all!). Ever since i picked up my first DSLR camera, I always imagined shooting this run down church around the block. My Aunt Laura likes to go there and go scouting for ghosts and such, as there's a really old cemetery across the street. When Rachel said she wanted pics IN her prom dress, I just knew we had to go to the old church. The second I mentioned it, Rachel was beaming with excitement too because she had the same idea. The faded processing was inspired by the cemetery, and you can even see it in one of the shots below. After that, we went off to find some bluebonnets to match her dress - i love the vivid colors of the blue against the green. Enjoy part 1 in the prom dress, and come back tomorrow to see a few more featuring boots and hay bales.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :