Addie - Cypress, TX Photography

Addie is the first of the individual posts of the young ladies from Operation F - that crazy photoshoot I did with a bunch of teenage girls from Cy-Creek Highschool!

Addie has been friends with my sister since 7th grade. She's super smart. She loooooves the Transformers movies - who doesn't?? I hear she can spot a camaro from a mile away. I'm a little disappointed that she prefers them over the mustang - but I'm thrilled she's into sports cars!
Photobucket

I took a headshot of sorts of all the girls at this greenery on the left. We had just finished taking a group photo at the top of the stairs and each one of them wanted to stop and take a photo at the bottom also.
Photobucket

I JUST realized what they were doing in this pic. The day of I was like...what? that doesnt spell anything! Now i see...they're each showing you the first initial of their name!

Photobucket

1 comment :