Miikii - Cypress, TX Photography

If you're just checkin' in and wondering why in the heck you see all these teenage girls gracing these blog posts, do me a favor and start back here. And then click newer post as you go and read until you get back to this one. I've got one more post after this one, and then we'll continue with your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

Miikii. As long as she's been around, I really don't know too much about her. She's always laughin' tho. She's hard headed & independent, and unique. I may not know much, but I know that I don't know anyone else like her. She's creative - and into photography too (she's got a Nikon of some sort), and this reallllly shows in front of the camera too. I could photograph her all the time, and never get bored.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment