Kourtney & Scott / University of Houston / Pearland, TX Wedding Photography

Kourtney and Scott were married earlier this year, and I'm not gonna lie y'all...blogging weddings is not my strong point! I don't know why I make them out to be so much harder than other sessions, but I do. If you're on facebook, you've seen some of these already tho! We met the wedding party at the reception location to ride in the limo across town. Kourtney & Scott had their ceremony at the A.D. Bruce Religion Center (gorgeous chapel!) on the University of Houston campus, and then we headed back to Pearland, TX to Billy's Rental Hall for their reception. Here's a few highlights of their bright & beautiful day!









































































No comments :

Post a Comment