Heather & Jarrod / Maternity - Part 1


When Heather contacted me for a maternity session in Galveston, TX - I really had no idea what I was in for : a real treat! Heather & Jarrod were so comfortable in front of the camera and knew exactly what they wanted - just real, intimate, beautiful portraits of the two of them during this exciting time in their lives. We got so many, I just had to break it into two parts.

Here's some fun facts: They don't know the gender of the little one. Baby's nursery is beach themed. AND I didn't photoshop any stretch marks!

If you think Heather looks extra gorgeous - check out Jennifer Aronson Makeup.



















Galveston Texas beautiful maternity photos on the beach



Galveston Texas beautiful maternity photos on the beach







perfect pregnant belly on the beach











Stay tuned for Part 2 - more gorgeousness coming soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment