Shaunna's Fall Mini Maternity Session

Where do I start with Shaunna... can you believe that hair color? Just look how gorgeous it is against the greenery! Shaunna had emailed me and said she had been going back and forth on whether or not to even do maternity photos, and then decided to go for it. And I'm so glad she did! I told her I had the perfect opportunity for her since she was iffy, and invited her to mini sessions last month. I don't even know what could have possibly been on the opposing side of the decision, because uh - these 2 rocked it. They're gorgeous together and they nailed every pose before I could even describe it to them. Thank y'all for coming out and braving the mosquitos! Hope I get the chance to meet your little boy soon!
























No comments :

Post a Comment