The Morrison Family


I was blessed with some super awesome maternity sessions in 2011, and Micah & Rick's was one of them! When they contacted me for some Christmas potraits, I couldn't wait to meet their beautiful little girl! Makena was wide awake and did so great in front of the camera. We took this opportunity to keep her in her familiar surroundings, consisting of their spacious backyard and furry family members. They are such a good looking family! Thank you Morrison Family for letting me share this exciting time in your lives with you again!

























I'd love to capture your family's memories too! Please contact me below for more information.


                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment