Blevins / Alvin, TX Family Photography

Sure, I've got a few favorite locations in the area... but I absolutely love when my clients have their own, personalized ideas! I photographed the Blevins family at the First United Methodist Church in Alvin, Tx. Mom & Dad Blevins were married there and my poor poor memory tells me she took her maternity photos there too. What a cool display of photos to have in their home from the spot where it all began! Little sister was about three months old, with the cutest wardrobe accessories! Big sister goes to the highschool I graduated from and I was thrilled to hear she's part of the marching band :) Thanks for being so great y'all!
















































                                                                                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment