Nadia & Ronnie / Galveston, TX Engagement Photography

When Nadia told me she wanted to incorporate golf into their engagement photos...I was all ears. And then she told me they had booked our wedding venue, Centurion Palace, and it just made it that much more exciting. Nevermind that I've known Ronnie for quite a few years & Nadia's gorgeous...I knew this was gonna rock! So we headed down to one of Ronnie's favorite courses, Moody Gardens, and despite the crazy wind that we encountered in Galveston, I just love what we captured. I cannot wait for their wedding day in September!


































Nadia brought her daughter for some new family photos too. She helped me out by holding the reflector sometimes!









                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment