My Family Portraits / Houston, TX

The plan was always to give Mom new portraits of her daughters for Christmas. The plan changed on the day we were supposed to shoot, and we ended up semi spoiling the surprise and inviting Mom along with us. I mean, she still didn't know what exactly I was using the images for. Well she was surprised on Christmas day with a large canvas for her wall and not just a new facebook profile photo ;) Grandma was surprised with a few prints as well. And they both got these super cute mini accordion albums I had made, which I'll show you in a later post. Do you know how hard it is to set a timer and run on rough terrain to make it into the photo within 10 seconds while wearing 5" heels? Note to self: prepare sooner and find the remote! Here's my sisters, my mom, and me!


















                                                                                                           

No comments :

Post a Comment