Emily & Scott are getting married!

I remember meeting these two, and they couldn't stop talking about each other. They love their love story. Wedding plans weren't firm yet (to have a destination wedding or not to have a destination wedding), but they knew they certainly wanted some killer engagement pics no matter what. So that's exactly what I gave them. And THEN, theeeeen I got the fantastic news that they are having their wedding stateside and that I get to shoot it. It's going to be at a beautiful new (to me) venue this summer - and I'm very excited to document the next chapter of their love story!

emotional engagement photography houston texas



 photo ESE3.jpg

 photo ESE6.jpg

 photo ESE9.jpg

 photo ESE14.jpg

 photo ESE18.jpg

 photo ESE25.jpg

 photo ESE26.jpg

 photo ESE28.jpg

 photo ESE30.jpg

 photo ESE40.jpg

 photo ESE42.jpg

 photo ESE44.jpg

 photo ESE46.jpg

 photo ESE47.jpg

 photo ESE49.jpg

 photo ESE50.jpg

 photo ESE51.jpg

 photo ESE55.jpg

 photo ESE63.jpg





No comments :

Post a Comment