It's not a gecko - It's an anole.

Guess what I did this past Saturday. ... I took down my last Christmas decoration. It was in my flower bed, and it was a snowman holding a candy cane and it said "Let It Snow." - Christmas may be over, but i could still use some snow. I thought leaving it there might bring me some. I was wrong. It's just been cold and raining and almost freezing. But ya, i finally dug it up Saturday. I walked it over to the garage corner where the other holiday decoration sticks were. As i was about to walk about i looked down and jumped cause this little greenish character was quite noticeable on the red paint. Then i went oh! He makes fun pics tho! And proceeded to run inside to grab the camera hoping he'd still be there when i got back. He was. So i carefully laid him in the grass. And by the way - this is an anole. Not a gecko. Sometimes i like to post things for critique by other photographers, and they always have to remind me of this. so im reminding myself today. I think he kinda like the camera.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment