RodeoHouston 2011 / Clay Walker

Our rodeo season started last Tuesday with Clay Walker as the entertainer for the evening. We're heading back tonight for Keith Urban! But Clay never gets old, and any time I can go opening night, I love to! I've been taking a DSLR camera to the rodeo for years, and every year I returned with a different lens. Started with the Canon 70-300, then had the 70-300 with image stabilizer, then had the 70-200 f/4L, and this year we took the 70-200 f/2.8L. I think I miss image stabilization and the extra 100mm!!! Oh well. ISOs were cranked high and we were in the suites shooting down. I'd love to just step foot on the dirt once and see what the lighting is like down there...cause from where we are seating, it just plain sucks! I was kinda disappointed in the turn out....but here's the view from our seats that night. (click read more to see Clay!)


boo, i miss aligned this one. still getting used to the larger picture sizes ;)










2 comments :

  1. Those turned out great! I double puffy heart Clay Walker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! bet the ones from Rascal Flatts will be great!!

    ReplyDelete