Monday Mishmash / 6 /


Ever have one of those weekends where you know you have stuff to do but you kind of just blow it all off and do other things instead? Oh, all the time? Yeah, us too. Who wants to clean house when the weather was so pretty?

/ car shopping /
All you folks that trade in/buy new cars every 2 years...y'all are nuts. We spent 10 hours and a full tank of gas driving all over town checking out the used mustang market (which is awful btw). There were a couple of streets with little bitty dealers on every corner (I'm not exaggerating in the least...every corner!). We're still looking.

/ chips & salsa /
Want to win my heart? Bring me some homemade salsa. I don't want to tell you the number of jars I've consumed in the last month. But I'm currently out. Yum Yum.

/ social networking /
I love the internet. Well, I love and hate it what it's done for communication. I think back to moving to Houston in 5th grade and how I had to write letters to my friends back home (which really, was a lot of fun!). And then in highschool, before we all had cell phones, we used AOL instant messenger. And now, we have facebook. It's SO easy to stay connected with your friends now. Sometimes, too easy...and my sister & her friends? Well, that's all they know is the internet. And that sort of makes me sad that they'll never experience the hand written letters & what used to be the excitement for surprises in the mail box.

/ radio /
Yes, there's likely to be something regarding music here, every week. haha! I swear, if I hear Cee Lo's song on the radio one more time...   I realize the radio is supposed to play the hits, but they just don't know when to stop. If i wanted to hear a song that much, I'd press repeat on my ipod.

I got to photograph my first twins this weekend! 4 yr old boys. So much fun! More coming soon.



Have a good week y'all!






No comments :

Post a Comment