RodeoHouston 2011 / Zac Brown Band


Rodeo season has come & gone (they've already announced next year's dates!), but I've got one last post for you. We saw Zac Brown Band for the first time ever this year and I've got mixed feelings about it. Do I plan on seeing them again? Neh. But they sure sound great live. And they did a killer rendition of Devil Went Down to Georgia. But I'm so used to seeing acts like Clay Walker & Brad Paisley, that ZBB was rather boring. They just stood there behind the microphones and there's definitely not an entertainer of the year award in their near future. I totally appreciate the fact that they don't need auto tune tho! It was interesting night for the rodeo part itself tho, because I think everyone got bucked off the bull except one cowboy! Until next year, yee-haw!














No comments :

Post a Comment