Monday Mishmash / 5 /

There are not enough hours in the day. Therefore, there's not enough hours in the weekend. There's not enough hours in the weekend to : play softball, weed the yard, clean up/out the cars, go grocery shopping, go to the gym, take photos, edit photos, change the oil in the cars, do laundry, clean the house, watch movies, oh and breathe. Of those 12 things, we accomplished like 7 1/2. There's always next weekend!

/ Superman /
At my bridal shower, we played this game where I had to answer questions about Justin. They asked me what his favorite super hero was, and after 10 years, I really didn't know. I think I guessed spider man. But the answer was Superman. Target currently has the 4pack of Superman movies for 9.99. Guess what we did this weekend? We watched...all four. We had watched Superman Returns a few days ago, and I imagine we'll be watching it again this week.

/ Mello Yello /
Don't ask me why, but for the longest time, Mello Yello just could not be found in Texas. We'd always bring some back from Florida when we visited family. Justin's mom brought us 6 twelve packs back last time! I know it's bad for you, but I treat it like my morning coffee. And even then, we don't drink it much for fear we won't be able to find it again. And we leave a can in the pantry until we do get more. I stopped at the gas station Sunday on my way home a shoot, and I just wanted some Coke Zero. But uh, I saw Mello Yello!!! I'm afraid to mention where I got it in fear they might get in trouble and not order anymore! LOL

/ Pandora /
We love music around here. My itunes library is growing non-stop, and you'd be really surprised at the variety. But regardless of how many ipods we do have, Justin's favorite way to listen to music is the pandora app. And I've recently understood why. He's got this one station named Little Wonders (the Matchbox 20 song), and that station plays some great music! Definitely check it out.

Here's a sneak peek from Sunday morning's session. Sophia is 3 month's old now!



Have a good week y'all!



No comments :

Post a Comment