Gomez Family

Back at the end of May, I met up with the Gomez family at their home and garden. Ashley played trumpet with Justin and me back in high school, and her husband Elder is a marine! Ashley had inquired about mini sessions before, but we hadn't set anything up yet. But after a fairly traumatic event earlier this year, I just had to reach out to them. They are such great, caring people and I wanted to give them the only thing I knew I could - photographs. I'm not a formal member of Operation: Love ReUnited but I plan to be sometime in the near future. In the mean time, if you know of a military family that could use some updated portraits, please contact me, and I'll see what I can do.

Little Miss Evie was in no mood to have her picture taken, but I don't blame her. It was hot outside! She smiled a bit after her popsicle, but by then, her clothes were soaked. I don't think it matters tho. The memories are what matter.






































No comments :

Post a Comment