It's the first day of school!

It's the end of August - usually associated with football season! At least that's what I looked forward to since I was a member of the marching band in highschool. My facebook newsfeed is bombarded with photos of all my friends' kids wearing their first day of school outfits, with their backpacks full of new supplies, and freshly cut hair. Joining in on this for the first time, is my nephew Micah! He started kindergarten today. I can't wait to go visit and let him tell me all about it. Before summer, he had his pre-k graduation, and being the ham that he is for the camera, he fired that smile right up when my sister asked me to take his first cap & gown photos. In twelve years, I sure hope I get to take his highschool senior cap and gown photos too!






















No comments :

Post a Comment