Jenna's Bridal Session

Jenna met me in downtown back in the awful heat we had in August. She was such a trooper tho! The bouquet was gorgeous but the ribbon color was bleeding and she even changed into her dress while her mom held up a sheet. Things I knew going into this session: Jenna's wedding was inspired by Alice In Wonderland, Jenna's personal style, and yet we still wanted a slightly traditional flair to the bridals. So I suggested this location leading up to the day of, and once we got there, I sprung the idea of a graffitti wall on Jenna in the middle of everything. She thanked me afterwards, and I'm so glad we were able to get a taste of all different styles that day!































Jenna and Derek and a GREAT wedding earlier this month and I can't wait to share that with you too! Congrats y'all!




No comments :

Post a Comment