Smith Family & Greeting Cards!

Christin & Garrett are definitely no stranger to my blog (which is totally awesome btw - this is year 3!), except previously we'd only taken pictures for Christmas cards. This year, they decided to throw Halloween into the mix! I got my Halloween card in the mail a couple days ago (awesome also!!) so now I can share these and not spoil it for anyone else who may be receiving one. Yes, that means Christmas pics are hidden in secrecy tho! I was SO stoked when Christin agreed to let me design and print these for her instead of buying a template from etsy. And I'm even more excited to show y'all the outcome!


















It may be too late for Halloween cards, but there's still time to get ready for Christmas! Contact me below if you'd like more info!




2 comments :

  1. Love love love them!!! I can't even tell you how many compliments we have gotten! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete