Before & After #33



I haven't posted this wedding on the blog yet, but I kinda think this photo is magical. So wanted to share it today! It's from Jenna & Derek's wedding back in October and they chose to do a first look. And that's what you see here. So much emotion! I just love it.



Click read more to see the before & after w/ camera settings.

This photo was taken with the Canon 5D MK II & 50mm f/1.2L

ISO 400, f/2.0, 1/1600 sec




The original photo is a little dark, and a little cool (too blue!). So I warmed it up in lightroom and gave it a slight vignette. I didn't touch the exposure/brightness/contrast too much because I knew what I was about to do to it in photoshop. I think it looks like something straight out of a fairytale.

If there's a particular photo you'd like to see as a before and after - just comment the photo on facebook or send me an email below describing the image!

                                                                                                                       

1 comment :