Koshy Family Photos / Sugarland, TX


I love family photos. I love family photos that include the furry members. I love family photos where everyone gets dressed up just for a day at the park. Man, mom's top was awesome! I'm sure baby's outfit was just as cute, tho we never actually got to see it because it was so cold out. That's ok. The flowers on her coat were perfect. I really enjoyed the black and white edits from this session, perhaps I was inspired by their clothing selections. The Koshy Family contacted me last minute to set up a mini session for Christmas, and I'm so happy I was able to work them in. I'm even happier that these photos were the result.


































                                                                                                                       

1 comment :