Happy Birthday Liz!


You've seen Liz grow up on the blog the last few years. Today, she turned 17. I'm so proud of her. She's been the best model turned assistant this last year :) I wish we didn't live an hour away. Liz turned her facebook account off today for who knows what reason...but she should know better. I can just harass her here. Tehe. I don't have the same childhood memories with her that I have with our middle sister. Blame it on the age difference, or the fact that we usually lived with my grandmother while she lived with Mom. But I've tried hard since I could drive & work to make up for all that lost time. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her! Happy birthday Elizabeth Ann!













                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment