Before & After #35 / Lightroom Only


Ok, so it's rare that I don't pull a photo into photoshop and make some final tweaks...but it does happen. It's a time saver, that's for sure. And it's starting to happen a lot more actually. It's just so easy with presets, whether bought or made yourself! To achieve this 3 second edit...I used a lightroom RAW preset from Photographer's Bling named "brighten me perfection." I literally clicked the preset, and minimally increased the fill light. If you've been following me long enough, you know that I like my images bright. So while the original image is just fine, I've just got to bump it up a notch.

Canon 5D Mk II, 50mm 1.2L, f/2.8, 1/3200 sec, ISO 500




Hope you enjoy the before & after posts!

                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment