Before & After #37 / From Gassiott Sisters Part 1

Making up for a long break between before & after posts again, I'm posting 4. All of these come from Part 1 of my fabulous session with the Gassiott sisters. My little (well, not so little) 70-200 f/2.8 had been kind of lonely in my bag, and I forced myself to use it during this session. This was also my first session that I used my ExpoDisc on... It made a significant reduction in my post processing time, and even more so now that I've learned to use it properly. Getting the white balance correct around trees was always a problem for me. I plan to write a full review post on it soon. In the mean time, enjoy these before & afters! You'll notice I'm on a higher ISO, with faster shutter speeds...I didn't have my 70-200 with image stabilizer yet! ;)

Canon 5D MK II, 70-200 f/2.8L
ISO 800, f/2.8, 1/2000 sec




ISO 800, f/4.0, 1/500sec



ISO 800, f/3.2, 1/1000 sec



And for this one, there was very little room, so I switched to my 50mm f/1.2

ISO 800, f/3.2, 1/1250 sec

         

I also have a before & after post prepared for next week using some of their Part 2 images!

                                                                                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment