Alysse at 3 Months / Rosharon, TX Children and Family Photography

 I met Alysse and her family when she was 3 months old, and I'm SO excited that even tho I didn't photograph her as a newborn, I get three more sessions with her throughout the next year! How cute is she?!?! Huge props go to mom for making the tutu and having such adorable outfits. We had this session on the 4th of July out at Grandma's house and decided to incorporate that as well, and it turned out so perfectly (you know, minus the mosquitos)! Take a look at my favorites from this session - and keep your eye out for what's sure to be a super cute 6 month session in October!




























                                                                                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment