Monday Mishmash / 16

   I've been counting down to this week, I really have. Registration opened for Zach & Jody Gray's fall workshops... and I totally nabbed a spot! I'm so excited to go learn more about off camera lighting! I may be more excited to meet Zach & Jody...I'm not sure. HA!

My littlest sister started her first day of her senior year today. (Go Cy-Creek Cougars!) *sigh* She's on the varsity cheer squad this year. And I'm taking her actual senior portraits this weekend. I almost can't believe it.

My nephew is also 6 years old today and starting his first day of first grade! Stop growing already!! Oh well, I'm the coolest aunt ever and I have a surprise coming for him and my niece in the form of super cute things for me to photograph them in at the pumpkin patch...haha. Yes yes it may be for me too, but they're going to LOVE it.

We were totally supposed to photography an awesome mustang or two this weekend (Think 2013 Shelby GT500 & Boss 302 Laguna Seca...hellllooooo!), but thanks rain. Thank you for deciding it was better left to another day.

Tomorrow starts the final step in our house mess. One last meeting with the contractors before they rip it apart entirely and do the whole thing over again. It's supposed to be completed by Thanksgiving. I've had the hardest time picking out paint colors. And to think I wanted to be an interior designer when I was younger...ha no.

Miss Mila finally made her entrance into this wonderful world. All of my August babies are running behind. But I get to meet another one Thursday too! Now I'm just waiting on this little guy!



Have a great week y'all!

                                                                                               

No comments :

Post a Comment